Phoenix Gateway Center is a...
+/- 12.5-acre office development prominently located in the 44th Street/Gateway corridor comprised of three Class A office buildings totaling +/- 432,000 RSF. One and Two Gateway are +/- 107,000 RSF and Three Gateway is +/- 217,000 RSF.
On-site amenities include Gateway cafe, conference center, and a fitness facility. Amenities within one mile include numerous restaurants, hotels, and shops including Ruby Tuesday’s, the Doubletree Hotel, and the COFCO shopping center.
The nearby Loop 202 highway provides access to the Valley’s entire freeway system and Sky Harbor International Airport is located within 5 minutes of the project. The Valley Metro Light Rail station located at 44th Street and Washington Street is only 1/3 of a mile from the Phoenix Gateway Center. Key tenants located in the Phoenix Gateway Center include State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance, Transportation Security Administration, Matson Navigation, and Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Abundant parking with the ability to provide up to a 4.5:1,000 parking ratio
- On-site management, fitness center, conference facility, and full-service deli
- Recently (2008) upgraded common areas including newly remodeled restrooms
- Prominent location at the northwest corner of 44th Street and Van Buren Street
- Located within minutes of the Loop 202 & 143 freeways with Sky Harbor International Airport a 5 minute drive away
- Lushly landscaped campus setting with flowing water features and beautiful green grass